Tuesday, June 1

Where did May go?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller, Bueller? lol. I honestly don't know where it went! I guess I was consumed with end of school days, Scrap Club and PMS night. Oh and we cannot forget Memorial Day. Then BAM it's June!

We spent Memorial Day at Grandma's & Papaw's. It was a lot of fun. The kiddos got to go hiking through the creek with Grandma, drive tractors AND watch Papaw & daddy cut down some trees. Me? Well, I marinated the steaks and made up one of the desserts. I really enjoy cooking AND watching me some cable TV! Had to watch a bit of the Real Housewives of New Jersey, and then figured out I had seen the episodes & switched to Cake Boss. Love that show. Those cakes are unbelievable!

Check out these fox boxes I made. Are they not THE cutest? Kimberly Morris (she's AWESOME!!) gave me the directions for the original one and then my upline, Tracy, and I souped it up a bit. We stamped with the Sanded Background Stamp and roughed up the edges w/the edger. I thought up the girl all by myself. Isn't she a cutie-patootie? Look at the way that boy is staring, he should be ashamed! :)

Photobucket

No comments: