Wednesday, April 7

A Renovation is Coming!!

I can't wait. Stampin' Up! is shaking up their color families and retiring 30 colors! They aren't bringing that many new ones in, just rearranging it and all. I can honestly say that I don't use the Bold Brights or the Soft Subtles that much. All the Bold Brights are retiring except for Real Red & Tempting Turquoise!

They are bringing back 6 IN Colors (which include a couple of my faves - Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red & Wild Wasabi), they are keeping 3 of the current IN Colors (Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo & Soft Suede) AND there are 5 NEW colors.

Here's a picture of the NEW Color Collections! Click on it to see them better. I don't wantcha to go blind!
I am genuinely excited about this. Looking at the new Color Collections, I am thinking I will be using ALL of them. Woo hoo! And you KNOW I will be selling all my retired stuff. So be on the lookout for some serious SALES going on!!

No comments: