Tuesday, January 5

Happy New Year!

Hi there, yes, I DO have a NEW RESOLUTION and that is to post more regularly! I was getting bogged down with Facebook games and wasting some SERIOUS time on it. So I made a resolution NOT to play Cafe anymore and I've stuck to it sooo far! Woo hoo for me.

Today is the start of Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration Event! Spend $50 and get any item in the brochure, or the ones listed on the back, for FREE! There's no limit and there are a lot of good choices this time around! It's my favorite by far because you have so many choices. There's a punch you can get for free and also some Designer Series Paper that is really colorful & bright.

Click HERE to go to my Demonstrator Website, click on SHOP now in the top, right hand corner. Then you can either click on Occasions or Specials (on the left hand side) to see the NEW Occasions Mini or the Sale-A-Bration catalog.


Did you see? Stampin' Up! now offers a clear mount option for their stamps! I am really excited about this. Same high quality rubber & foam stamps but now with a less expensive option. Not to mention the amount of space you save w/ the sets! Wowzers.

I received my first set last week and am using it to make one of my 8 for $10 cards this week as we speak. I can't wait to see what my girls think of them. I've already placed my order today so I will be getting more goodies next week. I can't wait!

What a variety eh? LOVE it!! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is about time you remembered your blogger friends. LOL. Traci