Tuesday, October 20

First Grade Teacher's Gift

Howdy, sorry we were hit by the sickie bug this weekend. Luckily it wasn't the flu, but Lgirl has a double ear infection & I get to enjoy a sinus infection. What a joy it is... NOT!

I am busy as a beaver this week & don't need this sickness wearing me down! I've got 3 fall parties this week (thought they'd be next week!!) AND I need to make some cupcakes & one child has fall break this week while the other has it next week. Isn't that a bit crazy?!

Here's what I made for Lgirl's Teacher for her birthday. Mrs. Lowe an AWESOME First Grade teacher & we love her to death! Hope you guys like it. I purchased the directions from Becky Roberts who lives in Idaho. Small world w/my parents living there and all!How AWESOME is this purse? It holds 6 cards w/their envelopes. I will post what a couple of the cards look like later this week. The front does open via a velcro closure. I used the retired riding hood red IN color from last year. I LOVE that color!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!! Traci