Monday, September 21

An Altered Item...

I'm posting Lgirl's first day of school picture & the backpack I altered for her. I blurred out her name on the back pack. I stamped it in white stazon and added some Daisies cut with my big shot onto white felt.

One of the buttons says Girl Power. There's also a kitty button tied onto one of the zipper pulls. She loved it and I'm so glad! The one she had from last year (that we paid $15 for) didn't last past last year. The material on the piping wore off and it looked bad! This one I purchased for $1.00 when Wally World Clearanced it... can't beat that! :)

Have a GREAT day... it's a rainy day here. I hope the sun tries to peek thru!

1 comment:

Dana said...

OMG. She looks so grown-up! How did that happen? I can see so much of both you AND Jon in her too. Such a pretty girl. Oh, and great backpack too! *grin*