Tuesday, April 14

Bunny Box

Inquiring minds want to know how to make the Bunny Box. Well, the box pattern was found on splitcoast and the rest is made out of punches. Well, except for his head! I think I found the template for that on Sandi MacIver's blog.

I had to improvise because I didn't have a heart punch for his nose... so I punched out a large photo corner (with Stampin' Up's Photo Corner punch!) and just put it into a circle punch to snip off the ends. The rest are Stampin' Up! Punches, 1/4" circle, 3/4" circle, small oval, large oval, 1" circle, 3 flower, scallop circle and *NEW* scallop oval (found in the NEW Occasions mini!).

For the pads of their feet, I just put the small oval into the large oval punch at an angle. I also shaved off strips of white for the whiskers. The paws are just a scallop circle put into a circle punch. I prefer the 1 in. one but the 1 1/4" one will work also. Please email me if you'd like to order any of the punches or you can go to my Stampin' Up! Website HERE and order them also! Just click on the 'SHOP NOW' under my name!

Sponging gives it so much more depth! I sponged most of the pieces with a sponge dauber and Pretty in Pink.

No comments: