Friday, September 12

BIG Announcement!!!

Can you BELIEVE it??!!

Wow, is Stampin' Up! ever moving into the 20th century. You can NOW place an online order any time of the day or night 24/7! I think that is AMAZING!

This is a GREAT way to buy your favorite SU! products from me while never having to leave your home!! All prices are the same and remember... if you purchase $150 or more you get to be your OWN hostess and earn HOSTESS REWARDS. This includes a FREE Hostess stamp set and FREE Hostess Awards which is good for FREE merchandise! What could be better than shopping from the comfort of your own home in your jammies? Well, maybe Mr. Brown bringing you some chocolate to go with that lol.

I am offering a special program to online shoppers... Loyal Shoppers Card. For every $35 you spend online (before taxes and S&H) you will get a punch on YOUR Loyal Shoppers Card (I will update you regularly). After 12 punches, you will get $25 in FREE merchandise. You can spend it on whatever you want!

This is to reward my LOYAL customers and show my appreciation! You might also get a card or product in the mail after placing an order... you NEVER know! woo hoo!


To start shopping, just click HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website and click on the SHOP NOW button under my name in the top right hand corner of the page... see it? Click on it! You will set up an account with Stampin' Up! and then start shopping! It's THAT easy! You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, Discover or a Debit Card.

If you already have a demonstrator, then please order from her! I don't want to be taking anyone's customers.

**Stamp club orders do not count towards the Loyal Customer Card.

No comments: