Monday, May 17

A New Look...

And how do you like it? I hope everyone likes it... if not then oh well lol. It looks so much more professional lol. I made a siggy too, but I think that needs a bit of work. I should find a FREE font that I like. I don't like the lowercase 'b's' in my name in cursive so I may go on the hunt soon.

Or I will probably forget about it lol.

Paper: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Pea Designer Series Pack.
Ink: Chocolate Chip,
Stamps: Freebie from Sale-a-Bration
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, 5/8" Satin Chocolate Chip Ribbon.


Here's one of the 8 for $10 cards we made last month. I think it's cute and the girls loved it. It showcased the Designer Series Paper Stack that was offered in the Occasion Mini really well. LOVE that paper! I hope something similar will be offered in the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog in July!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the new look-very spring like-love that color green. Cute card. Traci