Sunday, February 17

A Sketch Challenge

I have wanted to start participating in some sketch challenges. There are so many out there! I am a big follower of Mary Jo over at Techno Stamper and thought I would start with hers. She does a Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. Awesome blog with some great cards. Love her work!


My intention was to post it Friday, but the kids came down with the flu and it completely slipped my mind. Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:



Stamp Set: Friendly Phrases
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Pirouette Pink, Whisper White, Twitterpatted DSP
Acc: Baja Breeze Pleated Ribbon (retired), 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Fancy Fold Embossing Folder, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Bitty Butterfly Punch. Blush Blossom Button (retired), Dimensionals, Red Line Tape


I have seen this WOW done on a previous card and wanted to try it. The butterfly on the right is punched from Baja Breeze DSP. It doesn't look like it from here though. :(

Have a great week!



1 comment:

MJ said...

Wow, love it. I am a sucker for butterflies but this is really a pretty card. So glad you played along with my sketch challenge. I hope the kids feel better. We have had that type of weekend here too--not sick but my son had to get stitches on his hand--of course it happened late at night at a sleep over with the scouts, lol. So no sleep that night and not much the rest. Catch up time this morning. So glad you got to post on linky before it closed! Thanks again, love it.